Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Why would my husband lie about me? how should i feel?

ok like i conceived in early june of 2010 and he got back from deployment at the beginning of may and he went to the doctors with me to get the pregnancy test to my ob registration and wet to all of my prenatal appointments he wasn't there for the ultrasound because he was at PTA but the ultrasound photos dated 10-18-2010 but i went back home to visit family for the holidays i left end of november which would have made me well into my pregnancy i came back on new years day and just recently a friend of his brought it to my attention that he said he even showed me the texts and forwarded them to me that he didn't know i was pregnant until i got off the plane new years day.... and that i told him that i didn't know if it was his or not...which is another lie...Why would someone who is supposed to love me say things like that i brought it to his attention last night and he denied ever saying it but yet i have the text messages to prove that he did and i am sure it was him because the texts that i was shown and forwarded came from his number... idk how to even begin to feel abut this

No comments:

Post a Comment