Sunday, March 27, 2011

What would you do, if you were me?

I am not a woman with low self-esteem, I am just asking what would you do if you were me. I am married and pregnant, and my husband left me in early pregnancy. He keeps asking if we can work on our marriage, and twice now he has sabataged it on his own. When we were together, I was going to University. He didn't want me to work at all. I did get a part time job to cover my tuition, which I had to use on my living expensives as he left. I can not get student loans as of now because they will go off his income (And he makes a fair amount). I lost my job and I know it was because I am pregna=nt, but very hard to prove. No one would hire me because I am pregnant, so I was left with no choice but to go on Social Assistance. He has not helped me out at all with any prenatal care, gas for appointments, vitamins, clothing or needs for the baby. Social assistance does not give much money at all and they do not cover these expenses. He texts me in the middle of the night(I use my cell 4 my alarm), he still blames me for everything that went wrong in our relationship. He drinks all of the time, and lives with two guys who are not stand up at all. He asked me the other night if we could try work it out. would you try if you were me? I am on the no side because this pregnancy has been very stressful because of him. He was hoping I would get on Social Assistance....if he loved me why would he want me to live below the poverty line. He was going to kill himeseIf and I had to phone the police. They found him drunk and that was about 1 1/2 months after he left me. I had so much going for me and now it is all gone. In time I will get it back, but I am not young. i am 35 yrs old. I was tired of working the crappy jobs and that is why I decided to go back to school, to get a decent career. I also have a 12 yr old daughter, who has never had to live like this. I have always been able to provide for her on my own, and buy her the things she needs. Advice is really needed. Thank-you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment