Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Im 18 and cannot get pregnant. :(?

hey girl. I am 19, going on twenty. And my fiance and I have been trying for almost a year to get pregnant. I understand your reasonings for wanting to get pregnant. I had a miscarraige in July, and ever since, I have wanted to be a mother more than anything in the world. About your negative tests, I have read that some people have been pregnant and not produced a positive HPT for up to ten weeks! If I were you, I would go to your Gynocologist and have them run a blood test and talk to them about it. Unfortunately, getting pregnant is a miracle in itself, all of the odds have to be JUST SO for a pregnancy to occur. Stress can definitely make it hard to get pregnant, also. Good Luck, and Baby Dust to you**** Dont listen to people bring you down about your age either. GOD knows what is right for you. And he will give you your baby in his perfect timing. Im getting married in May, and I am nineteen. We are trying to start our family, also. Its all about what is right for YOU and YOUR life and YOUR future baby's life. Negative opinions dont matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment