Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I am employed but on unemployment due to lack of hours. But Im being treated unfairly. Help please?

I had 5 shifts a week with was about 25-30 hours. I found out I was pregnant and told my managers. They then cut my shifts to one. I worked it the first week, but the next I had been throwing up from the iron in my prenatal vitamins which were perception, and wasn't able to go in. But I did call in. The next week they took me off the schedule completely and for a month, that is until they found out I had filed for unemployment. Now they put me on the schedule for two shifts and told me I had to ether quit or get fired, which would ether would cancel my unemployment. I am not able to work only a few shifts a week. I need to have 25-30 hours in safe working conditions to pay for my living expenses. So, now I am unsure what I should do. I know Im being treated unfair, but I have no idea how to go about all this. Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment