Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gerbils chewing their water bottle, pissing me off.?

Like Kate says, get a bottle with a holder. I own a plastic bottle but it hangs over my tank with a metal bendable hook, cost only a couple bucks or so. If not, create something. Find leftover tools of some kind in our house and construct a sort of hook that will hold the bottle a few inches over the tank, but within fair reach so they can drink. They say you can train gerbils, but I find that hard to believe, especially when it comes to chewing and scratching. If you look online, I know you can find a good bottle with a holder to attach to your tank. Petlanddiscounts has a few good ones on their site and I Know other stores do to. In fact, where ever you buy your water bottles now should have them. Have you even tried mentioning this to them? They should easily be able to help...

No comments:

Post a Comment